LEAVE me, for you are not welcomed.
You darken my doorstep and I want you to go away.
FLEE from this place and never return.
I didn't need you yesterday, nor will I today
And most certainly not tomorrow.
You bring nothing but discomfort and pain.
Your voice sings of my inadequacies and failures.
As if you are celebrating its existence.
Why? What have I ever done to you?
VACATE these premises, for you are invading my safe haven.
It has become dark, cold, and dismal-like.
There is nothing you can offer me,
Nothing that I can glean.
VAMOOSE! As this is a no-condemnation zone.
Only peace, grace, and love are cordially invited.
So VANISH, I don't want to ever see your presence again!
Beautiful words that conveys thoughts and feelings, well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you much!
DeleteIn Jesus Name! I stand in agreement and am blessed by your gift!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kesha! I'm happy to be a blessing. Love you, girl!
Delete