Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I am trying, just like you, to get through this thing called life, the best way I know how and the only way I know how. And that is by taking God along with me on my journey.
You see, I've tried to "do" life without Him. It is only until you "do" life with Him, you truly appreciate His peace, love, support, grace, and mercy.
And even though I have Him in my back pocket, it is a daily battle that I have to prepare for. The fights and attacks of the enemy are real. So real, you can lose sight of God's love and peace on a daily basis.
Even though this is my journey, feel free to come along. During this exciting roller coaster ride, you can ask questions, give advice, or share a piece of your own story.
This blog will be multifaceted. Anything worth sharing I will share. We will cry, laugh, worship, and praise. But most importantly, we will get through this thing together, with the help of our Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. Are you ready?
This blog will be multifaceted. Anything worth sharing I will share. We will cry, laugh, worship, and praise. But most importantly, we will get through this thing together, with the help of our Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. Are you ready?
I'm excited, so let this journey begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment