I will walk among
you and be your God,
and you will be my people
~ Leviticus 26:12
you and be your God,
and you will be my people
~ Leviticus 26:12
Spending time with Jesus are very precious moments. Every minute spent is a gift. We can do this through reading our bibles, devotionals, prayer, and meditation. It is about building a relationship with Him. Not just a knowledge of Him, but a true genuine relationship. You reap the benefits of peace, joy, and love that makes you feel complete.
At my job we have a beautiful walking trail with a spectacular water view. As I take my break, I walk along the trail with Jesus. I talk to Him about anything that is on my mind at the moment. I thank and praise Him for what He has done. It is an exhilarating experience. One that I now look forward to daily.
What are some different ways you spend time with God?

No comments:
Post a Comment